Top 20 Interview Questions on Artificial Intelligence
- What is AI?
AI is called Machine Intelligence wherein machines are designed to do human tasks. It is an area of computer science. It helps to create AI Robots to simulate human actions.
- What are the Features of Artificial Intelligence Computers?
- Speech recognition
- Solving problems
- What are the Applications of AI?
Some applications of AI are:
- Sentiment analyst Self-Driving cars
- Image tagging
- Google Assistant
- What are the Programming Languages Used in Artificial Intelligence?
- What is AI Robot?
Arguably Robotics is one of the most exciting fields of AI. AI Robot is the man-made machine which can simulate/imitate human actions. It is a re-creation of the human thought process.
- What can be the Characteristics of Expert System?
- High Performance
- What is the Breadth-First Search Algorithm?
You have to start with the root node, then move over to the neighbouring node. You have to move to the next level of nodes until you reach the arrangement. A tree will be produced bases on FIFO data structure.
- What is the Uniform Cost Search Algorithm?
It is a kind of sorting in Artificial Intelligence to increase the cost of the path of a node. It expands the least cost of a node.
- What is Fuzzy Logic in AI?
It is a subset of AI. It is a way of encoding which helps human learning for Artificial Intelligence.
- What is Partial Order Planning in Machine Intelligence?
It is a sequential approach to solve a problem. The partial order plan specifies all actions that need to be taken. It specifies the ordering of the actions.
- Can you name the three kinds of Machine Intelligence?
- Inductive Machine Intelligence
- Deductive Machine Intelligence
- Abductive Machine Intelligence
- What are the different Algorithm Techniques in Machine Learning?
- SUPERVISED LEARNING
- SEMI SUPERVISED LEARNING
- UNSUPERVISED LEARNING
- LEARNING TO LEARN
- Can you Name a Few Machine Learning Algorithms?
- LOGISTIC REGRESSION
- LINEAR REGRESSION
- DECISION TREES
- NAÏVE BAYES
- What do you know about NAÏVE BAYES?
It is a machine learning algorithm. It helps with predictive modelling. The Naïve Bayes assumption feature makes an independent and equal contribution to the outcome.
- What is ENSEMBLE LEARNING?
It is a computational technique. It is strategically formed and combined to improve classification, prediction, and function in the field of Artificial Intelligence.
- What is PERCEPTION in Machine Learning?
It is an algorithm which can simulate the brain to understand and discard. It is used for supervised classification of the input into a possible nonbinary output.
- What are the Steps of Machine Learning?
- Data Collection
- Data Preparation
- Choosing Appropriate Model
- Making the Sets of Data
- What is F1 Score?
FI Score is the weighted average of precision. It considers both false negative and false positive into account.
- What are the Applications of Machine Intelligence?
- Market Segmentation
- Inventory management
- Fraud detection
- What are Dropouts?
It is a way to prevent a neural network from overfitting in the field of artificial intelligence. Only the individual point is used to fit a random subset of neurons.